Tuesday 23 December 2008

HARIS IBRAHIM


Haris Ibrahim

For years, I have been looking and observing people from the eye of my camera. Each individual has a story to tell from what is in their minds projecting on their faces. The questions people ask and even the silent ones do not make much difference because what is important comes from what can be deciphered.

How important it is to me to know about virtuous people is beyond words especially those who have the humility. It is the trait profiles bulging in my archive that I have to share unreservedly. The reason for my pick is about this man whose personal values such as love and justice for the people prevail like a sore thumb.

People, I am talking about Haris Ibrahim.

I saw him weep for joy when Raja Petra emerged a free man in Shah Alam High Court. I saw him with the people in the candlelight vigils. I saw him trying hard to help people fight for the right cause. He is a selfless gentleman! We should not leave him alone but to join hands even at the most trying time we are going through.

On behalf of all who share the common truth, we salute you sir, for who you are and what you are. God blessed.
Article contributed by Eye Spy

No comments:

Post a Comment